Our team is made up of students, staff, and off-campus mentors. We have extremely dedicated students from both the undergraduate and graduate schools, as well as amazing professional mentors and faculty advisors. Our membership is open to all those with a similar commitment to success, as well as the imagination and dedication to bring our projects to fruition.
What we do:
- Project-specific technical training and workshops for all members, lunch talks, research presentations
- Participate in campus-wide events such as Water Week and the Public Health Coallition lunch speaker series
- Member of Yale Public Health Coalition and Dwight Hall Center for Public Service and Social Justice
In New Haven
- Outreach in local schools
- Pen pal exchange between the Kikoo Catholic School and New Haven’s Conte West Magnet School
- 2017-present: Naitolia, Tanzania
- 2012-present: Roh, Cameroon
- 2006-2012: Kikoo, Cameroon
- 2005-2006: El Rosario, Honduras
Our parent organization EWB-USA is a registered 501(c)3 non-profit with over 250 student and professional chapters. Since its inception at the University of Colorado in 2000, it has grown to more than 350 projects and 12,000 members nationwide.
|Co-Presidents||Constance Lam BR ‘19||Patrick Hong GH ‘19|
|Design Project Lead||Madison Shankle BF ‘18|
|Health Project Lead||Annabelle Pan ES ‘20|
|Finance Leads||Nina Cubero BR ‘20||Katrina White TD ‘20|
|Secretary||Stephanie Blaz-Lizarazo MC ‘20|
|Membership Coordinator||Brent Mertz MC ‘19|
Jordan Peccia, Chemical & Environmental Engineering
We are always looking for sponsors to support us - every tax-deductible contribution helps.